Sunday, July 14, 2019

Paper Sweeties July 2019 Release Sneak Peeks!!

Pin It

HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!!

Welcome to Day 1 of the Paper Sweeties 
July Release 2019!! 
I created a SWEET Gift Tag using the *NEW* stamp set called "Beach Therapy" Stamp Set and the coordinating "Beach Therapy" Sweet Cuts Die Set!!
 Here's a look at the NEW Sets!!
Beach Therapy


I LOVE the Colors and Textures of Nautical, so that was my jumping off point with this Gift Tag/Bag!! I wanted to use the Negative shape of the Anchor that I Die Cut from the center of the For You Tag and I backed it with another For You Stitched Tag Sweet Cuts Die from some Nautical Striped Patterned Paper!! Then I stamped and embossed the Beach Therapy onto the bottom of the Tag using some WoW Red Glitter Embossing Powder!!  
I adhered it to a Burlap Gift Bag and added a Frosting Seam Binding Bow along with a Red Gross Grain Bow and some Nautical Twine Bow finishes off the Design!! This is SURE to BRIGHTEN anyone's Day!! 

For more inspiration please visit the rest of the AMAZING Design Team Blogs!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! 

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)