Tuesday, October 30, 2018

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps November Release 2018 ~ Mistletoe Fri-Dies!!

Pin It

No automatic alt text available.

HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!!
I'm here today with Day 3 of the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps November Release 2018!!
Today we're showcasing the NEW Mistletoe Fri-Dies!! These Dies coordinate with the previously released Mistletoe & Holly Stamp Set!! 

This is such a BEAUTIFUL Set!! There are SO MANY options too!! 
I decided to share a Gift Tag today!! I KNOW if you're like me Holiday Gifts and Cards are on you mind and I LOVE to give Gift Cards for the Holidays to Special People in our lives!! I think Gift Bags and Decorative Gift Tags fit the bill!! So I started by creating my Gift Bag using a Mama Elephant Die cut from some Chalkboard Patterned Paper!! Then I Die Cut the Tag from the Tag Buddies Fri-Dies Set!! I Die Cut the largest one from some Lawn Fawn Patterned Paper and then Die Cut the Smaller one from some White Cardstock!! I inked the background of the White Cardstock with some Tumbled Glass and Lucky Clover Distress Ink to match the same hue as the Patterned Paper!! I wanted it to be lighter though!! Added some Water Droplets for some texture and then added the Mistletoe Image I that I Stamped, Embossed and Die Cut out!! I color it with Copic Markers and added some Silver Glitter Gel Pen to the berries for a shadow!! I used Tonic Studios in Morning Dew to add dimension and Shine to the Berries and the Red Bow!! I Red Seam Binding Bow adds the PERFECT finishing touch!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you'll come back tomorrow for Day 4 of the Release!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA    =)

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty little tag. So perfect with the plaid pattern!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)