Thursday, September 13, 2018

Paper Sweeties September Release Sneak Peeks!! =)

Paper Sweeties DT


            HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!! 
How EXCITING!! I'm here with Paper Sweeties for their September Release Sneak Peeks!! 
I've created a SWEET Project today for a Teacher Gift!! 
My Boys are both in school this year!! Beckett is a 6th Grader this Year and my Baby Greyson just started Kindergarten!! I'm EXCITED for him because I KNOW he CAN'T WAIT to be in School ALL day, but I'm also SAD for SO MANY reasons too!! 
So with the NEW School Year in mind I decided to create a Teacher Gift Box!! 


    I LOVE LOVE LOVE how EASY these are to create and they can be 
    used for so many occasions!!  
    Here's the Sets so you can check them out if you've missed them!!??


                                 Treat Box Add-on: Home & Garden

                       Treat Box Add-on: Home & GardenSweet Cuts

I started by Creating my School House Gift Box!! 
SQUEAL!! Isn't it just the CUTEST!! I LOVE the Chimney as I think it adds to the idea that its a School House!! I Die Cut all of the Pieces to create the Box!! I Die Cut them and Inked the Edges using some Hickory Smoke Distress Ink!! I also used the SWEET Image from the Planner Series Checklist Stamp Set and fussy Cut him out!! I Colored him with Copic Markers and added some Gel Pen and Nuvo Drops details!! I Stamped and Embossed the Sentiment onto a Paper Sweeties Stitched Tags 1 Tag Die Cut using the NEW September Release!! A Mini Cloths Pin and a Strawberry Seam Binding Bow was added to finish off the School Gift Box!! I hope this gives you some ideas on a different way to use these AWESOME Sets!!

The Design Team is sharing some fabulous inspiration...be sure to check out their blogs!

Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties


THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you'll come back tomorrow for a look at the ENTIRE September Release!!  Have a FABULOUS WEEK!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA    =)


3 comments:

  1. Had some problem in locating your link but just went to home and it was there. This little school house is adorable and love the big bow placed on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, fabulous schoolhouse treat box, Larissa! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet little treat box! Lots of cuteness Larissa!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)