Sunday, May 13, 2018

Paper Sweeties May Release Sneak Peeks!! =)

Pin It



HELLO!! 
I'm here today with a Sneak Peek of the NEW Paper Sweeties May Release!!
We have a SWEET New Die Set and Stamp Set!!  I CAN'T WAIT to share them with you!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE how EASY these are to create and they can be used for so many occasions!!
Here's what I've created for today!!

Please hop along and visit the talented Design Team blogs to be inspired by their AMAZING projects created using the *NEW* products releasing in the Paper Sweeties shop on the May 15th:
Debbie Marcinkiewicz - Paper Sweeties *COMING SOON*

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you'll come back tomorrow for a look at the entire Release!! Have a FABULOUS WEEK!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA    =)

3 comments:

  1. SO cute, Larissa! I love the color combination. LOVE LOVE LOVE Paper Sweeties and the new Treat Box. I hope you'll stop by to see my treat box project tomorrow.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling little box! The bright pink bow is a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous treat box with lovely colors and pretty ribbon...perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)