Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Paper Sweeties May Release Rewind!! =)

Pin It



HELLO!! 
I'm here today with the NEW Paper Sweeties May Release!!
We have a SWEET New Die Set and Stamp Set!!  I CAN'T WAIT to share them with you!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE how EASY these are to create and they can be used for so many occasions!!

Here's what I've created for today!!
I Die Cut my Treat Box from some Gingham Patterned Paper and then Die the Heart Window backing it with Acetate!! I Die Cut the Sweet Treat Sentiment twice and Glued them together after I Inked part of the Word for a FUN Ombre` Look!! A Sweet Heart and some Frosting Seam Binding finish off the Design!! I was thinking these would make FUN Forth of July Treat Boxes, but you could use them for anything SWEET!! 

 Paper Sweeties May Release is now available in the boutique!!  
The Design Team is sharing some fabulous inspiration...be sure to check out their blogs!

Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA    =)

2 comments:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)