Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Color Throwdown Challenge #491 Guest Star Stamper!! =)

Pin It


Hello!!
I'm SUPER EXCITED to be the Guest Star Stamper for the NEW 
I LOVE the Inspiration Photo and the Colors!! I was INSPIRED by SO MANY things in the Photo!! 
First the Texture of that Coffee Table made me think of a Pineapple!! Also, the Gold Metallic had to be a feature!! I also wanted actual texture so after brainstorming I decided to use some of my FAVORITE Paper Smooches Products for my Card today!! 

I used some Metallic Gold Embroidery Thread and Stitched my Heart Shape!! Then I used the SWEET Image from the Pineapple Crush Stamp Set!! I used Distress Inks to Watercolor her and then added a SWEET Bow from the Bows Dies Die Set!! Some White Gel Pen Dots finish off her Cheeks, and some Tonic Studios Aqua Shimmer Pen for some SPARKLE!! I Stamped and Embossed the Sentiment from th Huge Hugs 2 Stamp Set with some Hero Arts Gold Embossing Powder and added it to a Bookplates Die Frame also from some Simon Says Stamp Black Cardstock!! I added some Distress Ink Splatters in Tattered Rose and Cracked Pistachio and some Black Soot Distress Paint Splatters along with some Gold Pretty Pink Posh Sequins in 8mm6mm and 4mm Sizes along with some Mini Heart Confetti!! To finish off the Design I added some Tonic Studios Glitter Nuvo Drops in Orange Soda and     to the Center of the Sequins!! 
LOVE LOVE LOVE the way it turned out!!! =)

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today!! I hope you're feeling INSPIRED and that you'll join in on the FUN of the NEW Color Throwdown Challenge #491!! 
Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! 

I'm also linking up




COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

1 comment:

  1. A huge congrats on guesting Larissa! Your card is perfectly charming!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)