Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Paper Sweeties March 2018 Blast from the Past Favorites Day 2!! =)

Pin It


HELLO!! 
I'm here with Paper Sweeties for the
Paper Sweeties March 2018 Blast from the Past Favorites Day 2!!
Let's take a look at the Products I chose to FEATURE today!!
I've used the
PS-103
PS-143
 
I wanted to make a SWEET Spring/Easter Gift Bag!! I just had to use the New Keep Calm and Drink Coffee Stamp Set and the Coordinating Keep Calm and Drink Coffee Sweet Cuts along with a Sentiment from the Tackle Life One Cup at a Time Stamp Set and the Bunny and Carrots from the Bunny Hugs & Kisses Stamp Set!! The Flowers are from the At the Beach Stamp Set!! I used my Copic Markers to Color in my Images and then added some Tonic Studios Aqua Shimmer Pen, Morning Dew Nuvo Drops and White Gel Pen Details!! I think these would be SWEET little Gift Bags for several occasions, but with Easter coming I'm SURE these would make almost ANYONE SMILE in delight!!  ;)
 
I hope you'll stop by to see what the rest of the AMAZING DT have created!!
Michelle Bala
Nancy Salkeld

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by come back tomorrow for another Blast from the Past Project!! Have a FABULOUS WEEK!!
 
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KSSES
LARISSA   =)

1 comment:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)