Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Unicorn Gift Bag w/ Paper Smooches!! =)

Pin It



HELLO!!
I'm playing along with the Paper Smooches January Anything Goes Challenge!!
My Niece and God Daughter will be Celebrating her 5th Birthday Soon and she LOVES Unicorns!! So I've made her some Jewelry!! I'll be sharing the Jewelry I made in another post, so stay tuned ;)
I NEEDED a Gift Bag that was just as AMAZING as the Gift!! So after looking through my Supplies, I came up with a FUN Design Idea using SEVERAL Paper Smooches Sets!!
SQUEAL!! How CUTE is that Gift Bag!!??
I HOPE you LOVE it as much as I do!!?? I KNOW my Niece is going to LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!
So that alone just makes me HAPPY!!  =)
I've used the Bear Frog Card Dies, for the Eyes and the Horse Nose.  The Bunny Card Die, for the Ears and the Eye Lashes. The Snowman Card Dies, for the Unicorn Horn and the Mouth and the Santa Card Dies for the Mane of the Unicorn!! I've also used the Flowers Die Set for the BEAUTIFUL Flowers and the Flower Frames Die Set for the Leaves!! I used the We R Memory Keepers Gift Bag Punch Board and altered it to create the size of Bag I needed!! I added Distress Inks to ALL of the Die Cut pieces so they'd POP off the Bag!! Some Water Droplets, Tonic Studio Aqua Shimmer Pen, Studio Katia Gems and White Gel Pen details add the PERFECT finishing Touches!!

I'm also linking up


Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Layer It Up


Grab our badge:
Word Art Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes #318-#319

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEEK!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA    =)

4 comments:

  1. There is going to be one VERY HAPPY 5 year old in your future!! This is ridiculously creative and cute Larissa, holy smokes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable gift bag! Love this!! Such wonderful work!! So creative Larissa!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun creation. Very colorful. We're so blessed that you joined us with your wonderful art last Challenge. We would like to invite you to link with us again in our current Challenge at Word Art Wednesday. Leaving some inspiration from the Word of God in John 4:14 n which Jesus said, "But whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give him will become in him a fount of water springing up to eternal life." Have a wonderful and blessed week.

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)