Thursday, November 2, 2017

25 Days of Christmas Tags Event w/ Newton's Nook Designs!! =)

Pin It

HELLO!!
I'm here for the 25 Days of Christmas Tags 2017 over on the In My Creative Opinion Blog!!
Today she's showcasing Newton's Nook Designs!!
Here's the SWEET Tag I've made for today!!
I've used the NEW "Naughty or Mice" Stamp Set along with the coordinating "Naughty or Mice" Die Set!! I've also used the NEW Snowfall Stencil and the "Santa Paws Newton" Stamp Set and the coordinating "Santa Paws Newton" Die Set!! I just LOVE LOVE LOVE how versatile Stencils are!! Here's a look at that the NEW Products if you haven't seen them in their entirety!!                              
For a FUN Interactive Element to the Tag I've Taylored Expressions Flap Stacks Rectangle Dies to create the Flap to open the Tag!! I think this is such a FUN Idea for Holiday Tags!! I Die Cut 2 Tags using the MFT Tag Builder BluePrints 4 Die and then Die Cut the Flap into one of them!! I used masking to create my Ground and Inked with Gathered Twigs!! I envisioned the Mouse Sneaking in from the Country!! Then I created the Background using Distress Inks in Rainbow Colors to match the Rainbow Scarf on the Mouse!! I used Clear Embossing Powder to cover the Snowflakes so I could use the Darker Nigh time colors over the top of the Snowflakes!! I repeated the same think for the inside of the Tag, on I just Embossed with White Embossing Powder as to not compete with the Recipients Names!! Then I added the North Pole Image and the To: & From: sentiment from the "Jolly Tags" Stamp Set!! I used Foam Tap to add the Mouse to the Front of the Tag and added some Distress Rock Candy Glitter to the Ground for some SPARKLE like just a Dusting of Snow was on the Ground!! Some Twine Finishes it off!! A little Lawn Fawn Gift Box and this will make the SWEETEST Little Gift for someone SPECIAL this Holiday Season!!

I'm also joining the

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Christmas Gift Tags

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you'll play along!!
Have a FABULOUS WEEK!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

20 comments:

  1. Cute tag! I like how the mouse's scarf matches the colorful snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Larissa, this is so cute! I love the bright colors! It feels so fun and festive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layering
    The coloring is
    fantastic.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing Larissa! Such an adorable tag!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a wonderful tag ! Very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your tag, its so cute! thank for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWESOME! I love the colorful snowflakes peeking through on the front!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Larissa that background is amazing! I love all the color you added in the snowflakes and scarf. Your mouse is adorable! My favorite today on Tracey's blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable! I love the fun pastel colors you used the mouse scarf and snowflakes! Super cute! Thank you for featuring our images on the 25 days of Christmas Tags!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete
  10. That little mouse is adorable on your festive background!

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a fun tag with so much attention to detail!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Okay, that is fabulous. Beautiful inside and out.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous tag - love the mouse and the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Larissa, the detail here is just amazing! And as if the outside wasn’t amazing enough, it opens up, too. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable and love the cute interactive nature of the tag.

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)