Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Paper Sweeties Inspiration #53 Challenge- March 2017!! =)

Pin It

HELLO!!
I'm stopping in to share the New Paper Sweeties Inspiration #53 Challenge- March 2017!! I decided to make some SWEET Chalkboard Inspired Gift Card Tags!! I used the Tea Pot from the Tea for Two Stamp Set along with the coordinating Tea for Two Sweet Cuts Die Set!! I added a Sweet Little Daisy from the Thinking of You Stamp Set and I Die Cut it out using the coordinating Thinking of You Sweet Cuts Die Set!! I've also SNUCK in a SNEAK PEEK of a SWEET NEW Stamp Set coming in the March Release!! Available in the Paper Sweeties Store on March 15hth!! I tied some Burlap Twine around the Top along with a Sweet Gift Tag that I Stamped and Embossed using a part of the Sentiment from the Tea for Two Stamp Set!! To finish it off I Stamped and Embossed a SWEET New Sentiment also from a NEW Stamp Set coming in the March Release!! SQUEAL!! You're just going to LOVE it!!
What do you think!!??
SO FUN for any type of Gift that you may need for anyone SPECIAL in your Life right!!??
                    I hope you'll stop by to see what the rest of the AMAZING DT has created!!

Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties
March Guest Designer:  Jinny Newlin
 
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today!! I CAN'T WAIT to see what you create!!
Have a FABULOUS WEEK!!
I'm also linking up to the
Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes!!  =)

and I am adding this to the Inspired by all the Little Things
 
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

14 comments:

  1. OMYGOSH!! This is JUST FABULOUS! I loveeeeeeee it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So creative with the tea pot and the sweet bird! It's a perfect addition to a gift...love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Larissa, I LOVE this idea! The little bird is really adorable and the teapot shaped card looks amazing! So creative and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a SUPER cute idea, Larissa. I always love seeing your creativity at play. Thanks for sharing your talents. LOVE what you did with the new Paper Sweeties set.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful tag Larissa! It's so cute & I love the sentiment.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, the tea pot tag couldn't be any sweeter ... love how you tied it onto the burlap bag and adorable with the sentiment inside :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable! Just love that little bird with it's own little coffee (or tea) cup... love this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Larissa that definitely is special, such a sweet burlap bag and the teapot is super cute. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Inspired By this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable , love that sweet pot and darling little chick with cup of coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have always loved my PS teapot die! This is darling Larissa. The perfect compliment to the gift bag!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just SO sweet. Love it! Thanks for playing along with us at Inspired By.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute! Love the tea pot. Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)