Friday, March 31, 2017

Cas-ual Fridays CFC170 No Dies Allowed Challenge!! =)

Pin It


HELLO!!
I wanted to share this picture of our Sunrise here in Nebraska this morning!! It was a jumping off point for this Card!!

I wanted to stop in and share a card I have created for the CAS-UAL Fridays CFC170 No Dies Allowed Challenge!! I'm actually NEW to them, but I had PLAY ALONG when I saw the FUN Challenge they were having and to tryout for the Design Team Call they're having for their Challenge Team too!!

I wanted a Rainbow Inked Background so I stamped my Sentiment using Versa-Fine Black Onyx Ink and then used Hero Arts Clear Embossing Powder to Emboss it onto a strip of Vellum!! I have been seeing ALOT of Cards being shared with some REALLY FUN Stitching Techniques, so I decided to try some stitching to add Dimension too!! I thought it would be FUN to try this idea on a Sentiment rather than an Image and I LOVE the way it turned out!! I also thought it would be FUN to do it in Colors kinda mimicking a Rainbow Design!! I reversed the order though, just because I knew I wanted to have my stitched sentiment and some confetti coming from the Right side of my card and I thought having the Darker colors on the left side would help to balance out my card!! I think it did too!!?? I used the W&W The Big, the Bold, and the Happy Stamp Set!! I used a Piercing Tool to pierce a design and then used Embroidery Thread to follow my design!! I then embossed some Hearts and some Confetti and then I used Distress Ink in the Peacock Feathers, Peeled Paint, Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade, and Picked Raspberry!! I used a Gradient affect for each of the colors and then sprinkled some water onto the panel to add extra dimension!!







































I added some of my Pretty Pink Posh 4mm Sequins and a few Clear Crystal Sequins in both 4mm & 6mm Simon Says Stamp!! Then I added my Stitched Vellum Sentiment Panel to my Card Base
and added really thin Black Cardstock Strips for a seamless Design!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way it turned out!! I'd also like to try this only next time trying to add just a touch of the Distress Ink Colors for a more clean look!! =)
I'm also Linking up to the

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

3 comments:

  1. This is lovely, I love all the little details and elements.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors and that stitching detail is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)