Thursday, September 29, 2016

Reverse Confetti September Sketch For You To Try Sketch #40!! =)

Pin It
40_Sept2016

Hello!!
I'm stopping in to share the card I've made for the Reverse Confetti September Sketch For You To Try Sketch #40!! I've used the All Framed Up Confetti Cuts,  Web Tag Layer Confetti Cuts, Halloween Bits Confetti Cuts, Grape Soda Cardstock, Charcoal Solid Twine and the Hoppin' Dots Quick Card Panels!! For some added Interest I added some Taylored Expressions Halloween Sequins and some Distress Paint Splatters in both Black and Gold!! I LOVE the way it turned out!! =)
Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog
 
I Hope you'll stop by to see ALL of the AMAZING Inspiration being shared and have a FABULOUS WEEK!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA     =)

3 comments:

  1. Too cute to spook Larissa! I like the colorful papers behind your ghost!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used those papers to create a background. That wonky stitching is perfect for a Halloween card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable Larissa - I love it!!
    Thanks for playing along at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)