Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Thanks SO Much Flower Bouquet w/ Essentials By Ellen Pin-Sights Challenge!! =)

Pin It

Calling-artists-badge-500px

 
Hello!!
I'm sharing the Card I've made for the Essentials By Ellen Pin-Sights Challenge Calling All Artists!!  They are looking for Guest Artists for their Pin-Sights Challenges and I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE to be a Guest Designer so I decided to use the BEAUTIFUL Wild Garden Die Set and the Fancy Thanks Stamp Set to create a Flower Bouquet!! I Die Cut all of the Flowers, Leaves ect. from Distress Watercolor Paper!! Then I used BluePrint Sketch Distress Ink, Chipped SapphireTumbled Glass, Candied Apple, and then left some White!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way they turned out!! Then for a PoP of Sparkle I used a Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen and added it to ALL of the Flowers!! A Few Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear Sequins in 3mm, 4mm, & 6mm to finish off the Design!!
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

2 comments:

  1. What a perfect delightful and pretty bouquet of flowers!! This is a wonderful card Larissa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well shoot yea! This is awesome! Florals, distress ink, sequins! You rocked this!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)