Friday, June 24, 2016

Newton's Nook Designs Inky Paws #33 Ombre` Challenge!! =)

Pin It
Newton's Nook Designs Inky Paws Challenge #01 Logo
HELLO & HAPPY FRIDAY!!
WOW!! Is it me or did this week just FLY by!!?? I'm here today to share the card I've made for the New Newton's Nook Designs Inky Paws #33 Ombre` Challenge!! I was SO EXCITED when I saw this Challenge!! I decided to use the SWEET Bird Image from the Darling Duos Stamp Set mixed with the Die Cut Feathers and a Layered Arrow from the Points & Plumes Die Set!!
I Stamped and Embossed the Bird Image and used the Coordinating NND Darling Hearts Die Set to Die Cut it out!! I then used my Copic Markers to Color them in using the Colors of Pinks and Blues!! I added some Shimmer Glaze Pen Dot Details to add some Sparkle!! Then I Die Cut SEVERAL of the Feathers and used the same Colors to Color the Feathers in the same Ombre` Colors!! I wanted to added some Gold like in the Challenge Photo so I Dipped the edges of the Feathers in to some WoW Gold Glitter Embossing Powder!! I LOVE the way they look in real Life!! =) I Layered them together underneath the Bird Image and then Die Cut a Flag Banner from the New Garden Window Die Set and Stamped and Embossed my Sentiment from the NND Flitry Flamingo's Stamp Set using the same WoW Gold Glitter Embossing Powder!! I wanted it to POP off the Image so I Die Cut another Flag Banner in Black Cardstock and layered it behind!! I added the same WoW Gold Glitter Embossing Powder to the Arrows that I Glued together and then added some Foam Tape and mounted it above the Sentiment Flag Banner!! A Few Pretty Pink Posh Sequins Finishes off the Design!! I CAN'T WAIT to see what you create!! For more info on how to Play Along Please Visit the Newton's Nook Designs Inky Paws #33 Ombre` Challenge!!
I'm also linking up to the
Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Add some Shimmer!!
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

4 comments:

  1. This is spectacular! Love the touch of gold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, those dipped feathers!!! Swoon!! This is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an amazing design - I really love how you arranged those feathers under the birds! And your coloring is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, love how you have used the feathers here with the birds in the heart, truly wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)