Friday, April 15, 2016

I Carrot About You with Newton's Nook Designs!! =)

Pin It
Newton
HELLO and HAPPY FRIDAY!! =)
I'm here today with a project I've made for the Newton's Nook Designs Blog!! My FIRST post since my Surgery!! YIPPEE!! I've made a FUN Spring themed Card using the bunny, newly named "Lily" from the Hello Spring Stamp Set!! Then I thought she needed a Basket FULL of Carrots that I also Stamped from the Hello Spring Stamp Set!! I placed them in one of the Baskets from the Basket of Wishes Stamp Set!! I used Copic Markers to Color my Images and then added some details using a White Gel Pen and some Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Marker for some SPARKLE!! =) I used a Lil' Inker Designs Die to created the FUN Design on my MFT Stone Grey Cardstock Base!! Then I also used a Lil' Inker Designs Stitched Rectangle Die to create the Main Panel for my Scene!! I used some Tumbled Glass Distress Ink to Ink round the Edges of the Top of the Stitched Rectangle Die to create the Sky!! I wanted the Panel to POP of the Card Base so I decided to use an Avey Elle Dotted Borders Pinked Edge from some MFT Steel Grey Cardstock!! I just LOVE the way it looks against the Stitched Card Base!! Then I used an MFT Grass Border Die and Die Cut a couple different Green Coordination Cardstocks and Inked the edges with some Ground Espresso Distress Ink to add some Interest!! I Stamped and Embossed my Sentiment on a MFT Banner!! Double Stamping the word Carrot with some Hero Arts Rust Ink to create a Visual Triangle with ALL of the range Images on my Card!! =) I hope you LOVE it as much as I do!!
 
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

1 comment:

  1. There is a whole lot of cuteness happening on this card!! SO sweet Larissa. I hope you're doing well, have a wonderful weekend ~ HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)