Sunday, August 30, 2015

Kitty Cat Face Pumpkin Felt Candle Wrap w/ Poppystamps!! =)

Pin It
Challenge Badge copy
0815 copy
HELLO!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this Poppystamps Challenge #11 ~ The Heat is on!! With the Changes in the Weather and Fall coming I'm READY for all that comes with it!! I've been wanting to create some Felt Candle Wraps for awhile now!! I used the New Poppystamps Kitty Cat Face Die and I Die Cut it from SEVERAL Layers of Felt and wanted to create a Pumpkin that was Carved with the Kitty at Face and then Lite Up from the Inside creating a WARM Glow!! Hence the Challenge "The Heat Is On"!!  =) I used the Memory Box Stitched Circle Dies and then a Poppystamps Leaf Die Cut from the Wreath Die!! I created a Resin Vintage Paper layer for the Translucent backing for my Kitty Cat Face and this is the COOLEST Paper EVER!! I Coated the Vintage Book Paper with Ice Resin and then let it set up!! It Hardens and becomes Translucent so you can see through it!! It can be used for SO MANY NEAT things too!! I added some Gold Metallic Stitching around the Circles using my Sewing Machine and added a Button and some Burlap Twine to finish it off!! SQUEAL!! I just LOVE LOVE LOVE the way it turned out!! My Candle is a LED Glitter Candle from Hobby Lobby!! They came in a Set of Three so I think I'm gonna have to create a couple more of these with different Carvings!!??  =)
I have SEVERAL others in the works using LOTS of different Dies and I CAN'T WAIT to share them and give them away as Gifts as I have LOTS of FALL Birthdays to Celebrate!! =)
I'm also linking up to the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes!!
Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

5 comments:

  1. So pretty Larissa!! It's warm and cozy too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing project Larissa, fantastic colours and love your cat face.
    Thank you for sharing on Poppystamps challenge blog.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun way to use of the cat face die! I love all the texture from the stitching, twine and felt...such a great project Larissa! Thanks for playing along with us at Poppystamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How clever! I love the felt too! This one is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet project! Love the kitty face!!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)