Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Paper Sweeties Inspiration #33 July Challenge ~ Red, White & Blue!! =)

Pin It
 




 Hello!!
Can you BELIEVE it's July 1st!!??
Where is this year going SO FAST!!??
EXCITING though, that means its time for the New Paper Sweeties Inspiration #33 July Challenge ~ Red, White & Blue!! I'm also playing along with the Sparkle & Shine Challenge #8!!  I LOVE this time of Year and I wanted to showcase that in my Card!! I started by Paper Piecing a Sweet Little Emma Stamp Set Image and I've used the Coordinating Emma Sweet Cuts Die as well!! For her Outfit I've used the Life is a Picnic Stamp Set and I just LOVE the Sweet Details!! The Star I added to both the Shirt and her Hair is from the Be Happy Stamp Set!! I also used the Be Happy Stamp Set and the Coordinating Be Happy Sweet Cuts Die Set to add the FUN Confetti Fire Works in the Background and I just LOVE the way it turned out!! I thought she needed a Friend so I've Stamped and Embossed the Little Puppy from the Firefighters Stamp Set!! I've used Copic Markers to Color all of my Images and then I've used the Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Marker and added some Star Confetti/Sequins from Pretty Pink Posh and my Card was done!!

I hope you'll stop by to see what the rest of the AMAZING DT has created for the New Challenge!!
July Guest Designer: Lin Brandyberry


 Also some EXCITING News Paper Sweeties now has a Monthly Card Kit!! You can join the Card Kit Club to Receive Additional Savings!!  Aren't these just the CUTEST!!??  Stop by HERE for more information about the Card Kit Club and to GET your KIT Today!!  =)
I'm also Linking this up the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge ~ We're Going Dotty!!
Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and have a Fabulous Week!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  =)

9 comments:

  1. Hi love :) I am not seeing your card?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ... my ... word, Larissa! Definitely my ALL TIME FAVORITE CARD that you have designed!!!!! Emma is precious featured here with her little puppy buddy ... and you had me at 'shaker card'! Be still my heart :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable shaker card!!!! Love her outfit! SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the gorgeous filling in this darling shaker card, Larissa! Beautifully colored image, too! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love her little star spangled outfit Larissa!! This is a terrific 4th of July card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous shaker card Larissa, a super design with gorgeous sequins with the star shaped element.......a beautifully colour adorable image with her cute friens!!

    huggs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so darling! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute shaker card! Love little Emma and her furry friend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at Sparkle & Shine!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)