Tuesday, June 16, 2015

MFTWSC232 Challenge!!

Pin It
(This is my Third Post for today!! For my Paper Sweeties June Release Rewind Post Here, for my Newton's Nook Designs June Release Post Here or just Scroll Down!! THANKS!! =)


Hello!!
I'm sharing the Card I've made for the MFTWSC232 Challenge!!

 

I've used the MFT Picture This Stamp Set along with the MFT Peek a Boo Square Die and the MFT Horizontal Stitched Strips Die Set for my Sentiment !!
I did some Water Color Smooshing on my Card Base using some Distress Ink in Spun Sugar, Squeezes Lemonade and Tumbled Glass!! and then added a few Black Ink Splatters and a Couple 6mm Crystal Clear Pretty Pink Posh Sequins!! I LOVE the Way it turned out!!

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping y and I hop you have a FABULOUS WEEK!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  =)

1 comment:

  1. What a fun design Larissa! I like those cute little cameras and your sentiment banner flowing from the circle!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)