Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Paper Sweeties May Release Sneak Peeks!! =)

Pin It

Hello!!
Welcome to the Paper Sweeties May Release Sneak Peeks!! Today I've used the New Happy Stamp Set and the New Happy Sweet Cuts Die Set then I used the Tree of Life Add-On: Spring Stamp Set and the coordinating Tree of Life Add-On: Spring Sweet Cuts Die Set for my Card!! I Layered Several Die Cuts (Stitched Label is from Lil' Inker Designs and the Stitched Flag Banner is from Mama Elephant) a Crate Paper Banner Sticker and Gold Doily and then White Embossed my Sentiment and my Card was done!! A few Splatters and a couple Embellishments also from Crate Paper to finish off the Design!!
I hope you'll stop by the rest of the AMAZING Paper Sweeties DT Blogs to see what they have created for todays Sneak Peeks!! =)
Nancy Penir
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you'll stop back by tomorrow for a look at the Paper Sweeties May Release Countdown!! Have a Fabulous Week!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

10 comments:

  1. Love love love love this! LOVING that adorable owl and the fun splatters!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this regal color palette! Fun splatters too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this design and fabulous colors - so warm!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely!! The little owl is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my -- sweet as can be, Larissa!! Love all the fun layers!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your sweet card! Wonderful layering!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love this color combo... Perfect masculine card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the shiny gold on this card, and the splatters are a great design element.

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)