Saturday, January 31, 2015

Winnie & Walter 1st Birthday Bash Celebration ~ Shaker Card Challenge w/Julie!! =)

Pin It



HELLO!!
I wanted to stop in and share a few cards I have been creating for the Winnie & Walter 1st Birthday Bash Celebration!! =) I'm actually NEW to them, but I had purchased 2 of their Bold Sentiment Stamp Sets during the Holiday Sales so when I saw the FUN Challenges they were having I just KNEW I had to try and play along!! For my First Card I have made a Shaker Card for the Shaker Card Challenge with Julie!! I used my Peerless Water Colors to water color this BEAUTIFUL Background!! Then I die cut the Cross Stitched Heart Die from Memory Box and die cut a small heart Window in the top left side for a shaker window!! =) EEKKKK!! I just LOVE the way it turned out!! I stamped my Sentiment using Versa-Fine Black Onyx Ink and then used Hero Arts Clear Embossing Powder to Emboss it!! I used the W&W The Big, the Bold, and the Happy Stamp Set!!
The Big, the Bold, and the Happy
I added some of my Pretty Pink Posh 4mm Sequins and a few Clear Seed Beads from Prima to my small window that I covered with acetate and then added foam tape too!! Then I added more foam tape all over the back of my heart and added it to my car base!!


THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)