Saturday, January 31, 2015

One Challenge with Shay ~ Winnie & Walter 1st Birthday Bash Celebration!! =)

Pin It



HELLO!!
I wanted to stop in and share a few cards I have been creating for the Winnie & Walter 1st Birthday Bash Celebration!! =) I'm actually NEW to them, but I had purchased 2 of their Bold Sentiment Stamp Sets during the Holiday Sales so when I saw the FUN Challenges they were having I just KNEW I had to try and play along!! For my First Card I have made a Shaker Card for the One Challenge with Shay!! I decided it would FUN to step out of my comfort zone and try to just create an ALL WHITE Card!! I've seen these done and I LOVE the look, but have NEVER created one!! =)
I started by die cutting a Stitched Circle from MFT!! =)  I stamped my Sentiment using Versa-Fine Black Onyx Ink and then used Hero Arts Clear Embossing Powder to Emboss it!! I used the W&W The Big, the Bold, and the You Stamp Set!! 
The Big, the Bold and You
I'm NOT usually one for a CLEAN and SIMPLE design!! Although, something about these AMAZING stamps make it SO EASY!! EEKKKK!! I just LOVE the way it turned out!! Then I added foam tape to my Stitched Circle and added it to my card base!!




THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)