Tuesday, January 20, 2015

MFT Color Challenge #13 ~ Love Card!! =)

Pin It




Hello!!
I'm stopping  in to share the card I've made for the MFT Color Challenge!!
I LOVE these colors and after getting some of their New Cardstock in these Colors I just had to play along!! I decided to use them to make a Valentine's Day Card and here is what I came up with!!
I also used the MFTWSC 211 Sketch for my Design,  just missed the deadline due to some linking up complications!!??  =(  I don't know why, but I have had trouble linking up the last couple of days!!
I LOVE the way it turned out!!

I've used the MFT Heart Stax Dies, the MFT Layered Heart Border Die Set, and the MFT Transformables Heart full of Love Die Set!! I used some Clear Rock Candy Distress Glitter to add to the Love Heart and the Tiny Hearts inside of my border strip!! I LOVE the stripped pattern paper that I found to coordinate!! It has ALL of the colors in it and I think it just adds to the overall design!!  =)

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

3 comments:

  1. Love the nontraditional Valentine colors Larissa! This is fresh fun and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG - the GLITTER! I love it, Larissa!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)