Friday, December 26, 2014

Embossed Glitter Snowflake Card!! =)

Pin It

Silver & gold 2

26
Hello!!
I'm back with another Card for the Paper Trey Ink December Blog Hop and the Make It Monday #194 Challenge !! I LOVE the colors and I have these BEAUTIFUL WOW Embossing Glitter Powders that I wanted to use!! I LOVE that they have Glitter in them and the Fool's Gold WOW Embossing Glitter Powder is actually a very AWESOME mixture of Gold Embossing Powder with a really Pretty Mauve Pink Glitter!! OH HOW I LOVE it!! So I thought it would be FUN to use a combination of different Powders to emboss the Snowflakes in my stamped border design!! I used ALL of the Snowflake Images from the PTI Snow Globe Sentiments Stamp Set and then I used one of the Snowflakes from the PTI Snowflake Medley Stamp Set!! I used the Fool's Gold, Sahara, and the Sierra Sunset WOW Embossing Glitter Powders and they all work so well together!! Then I cut a Tag from the PTI Tag Set and then I die cut the PTI Snowflake Dies and layered them together!! The smaller one was cut from some Gold Metallic Vellum!! I LOVE how BEAUTIFUL it is in real life!! I then coated a Button with some Versa Mark and then covered it with the same BEATIFUL Fool's Gold WOW Embossing Glitter Powder and created a really Neat Custom Center for my Snowflake!! I added some Twine and attached it altogether for the center of the Tag!! I made a Junk Bow for the Top and my card was finished!! =)



What do you think!!??
I'm also playing along with the WOW Embossing Powder Challenge over on their Blog!!

Click here to enter our challenge and win some Wow! Embossing Powders!!
This month the theme was Memories!! I thought it would be FUN to share how BEAUTIFUL my Grandma always made the Holidays!! She has a collection of Glass Snowflake Ornaments and would use them on a Special Tree Every Year!! This card is a Reminder of that BEAUTIFUL Tree!! =)
I'm also linking this up for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!!
The theme is ANYTHING GOES!!
Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and have a Fabulous Weekend!!

COUNTRY HUG-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

14 comments:

  1. beautiful take on the inspiration photo and the MIM technique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the background, layering, and detailing! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love heat embossing & these snowflakes are just stunning! Great card, Larissa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO pretty with the golden snowflake border and the wonderful layered snowflake on the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really, really beautiful, Larissa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww thanks so much for the love on my blog, that made my day <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE LOVE LOVE the dimension you created and the snowflake border! You even made one of those Pretty ribbons! STUNNING!

    ReplyDelete
  8. fantastic cards!!!! great idea to heat emboss the button

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing Larissa!! Love your snowflake background and the beautiful dimension of your focal snowflake!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These cards are both GORGEOUS!!! Thank you so much for playing along in the Anything Goes Challenge with us over at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)