Monday, August 18, 2014

Paper Sweeties August Release Rewind!!

Pin It

Hello!!
I'm stopping in to share the Card I've made for the Paper Sweeties August Release Review alittle late!! =)
I wanted to share a REALLY FUN more Masculine Card to show that these stamp sets can even Work PERFECTLY for more Masculine Designs!! I thought it would be FUN to work with some Tim Holtz Distress Water Color Paper and then I used the New Be Happy Sweet Cuts Dies to Dry Emboss a FUN Design into the Water Color Paper using my Sizzix Big Shot Machine!! I LOVE the way these Dies Emboss and then I used the coordinating Be Happy and Hello Friend Stamps and stamped inside the Embossed Circles using some Black Versa-Fine Ink because it is Water Proof and will hold up once I add my Water Color without running or smearing!! I used the words from the same      Stamp Set and stamped them in Hero Arts Dark Quartz Ink and then I embossed them using Ranger Clear Embossing Powder!! I then took the Hero Arts Pastel Ink Daubers in Peach, Blue and Green and used a Stencil I created using the same Dies into a scrap piece of cardstock to fill in the circles kind artsy like!! I didn't want them completely filled in and I LOVE the look!! The Clear Embossed words resists the Ink Daubers so it looks really nice!! I then die cut the banner and stamped my sentiment onto the banner and my card was finished!! I LOVE the Masculine Feel, but it could also be used for anyone!!




Hop over to see what the Paper Sweeties designer have for you today:

You Are Fab
Hello Friend
Party Time
Be Happy
 
Sweet Cuts - Party Time
Sweet Cuts - Be Happy
 
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and have a FABULOUS WEEK!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)