Friday, July 25, 2014

Paper Trey Ink July Blog Hop!! =)

Pin It

July Blog Hop Inspiration

Hello and Happy Friday!!
I'm stopping in to share a FUN little Project I've made for the Paper Trey Ink July Blog Hop!!
I've used the PTI Purse Dies and the coordinating PTI Coin Purse Pocket Die Set to create a Sweet Little Coin Purse for my niece!! =)
Papertrey Ink - Coin Purse Die       Papertrey Ink - Coin Purse Pockets Die Collection (set of 4)
I saw this fabric and fell in LOVE!! Isn't it CUTE!!?? I LOVED the colors and the Images!!
I used the Pocket Die to create a Layered Front Pocket and I've used some Iron-On Stabilizer to add to the Fabric along with adding a Felt Layer to make this alittle more STURDY!! I KNOW that Little Girls LOVE their Purses and I wanted to make sure that this was going to hold up to LOTS of abuse by a 4 yr. old!! =) I won't have to worry about it getting ripped or unraveling from LOTS of use!! I added some Brown Sequins and a seed bead to the eyes for a pop of glitz!! I think it really finishes the owl off in style!!

I can't wait to be INSPRED by ALL of the other creations that are going to be shared today on the PTI Blog for the Blog Hop!!  I hope your able to play along!!??
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

11 comments:

Lisa said...

I just added my card to the PTI gallery right after this ADORABLE project of yours!! I have a feeling I will "need" to get these dies after seeing this CUTENESS. LOVE it Larissa!

~amy~ said...

Larissa, this is absolutely DARLING. I have yet to use those dies, thanks for the SWEET inspiration!

Lindsey said...

I love that you were inspired to make a non-card project. And it turned out fabulously! Your children's projects turned out so cute, too.

artful-notions said...

Oh Larissa this is precious! Your fabric cuts emphasize the wonderful owl, and the finished product is perfect! Thank you for your inspiration!

Scrappin4kim(Jennifer) said...

Simply Adorable !!

A Crafty Person said...

Adorable coin purse.

KayM said...

What a darling little coin purse! I love the owl fabric! You did a wonderful job on this! So cute!!

Claire said...

This is so sweet - the fabric is gorgeous...I'm sure the recipient will love it!

Nancy said...

Another adorable design! You are so creative, and I think I might need this set now:)

Greta said...

Truly adorable, Larissa! I know she will love it! Thanks for leaving me such a sweet comments--made my day!

Diane Jaquay said...

So CUTE!!!

Post a Comment

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)