Friday, June 13, 2014

Newton's Nook Designs Father's Day Card and Envelope!! =)

Pin It

Newton's Nook Designs

Hello!!
I'm up on the Newton's Nook Designs Blog today and I wanted to share the Father's Day Card and Coordinating Envelope I've made!! I LOVE the way it came together and I KNOW my FIL is going to LOVE this ensemble!! I've used the Winston's BBQ and Around the House Stamp Sets!! I can't get enough of the Wood Frame Stamp its one of my ALL TIME FAVORITE Stamps EVER!!








I wanted to use the Grill and then I stamped on the inside of my card as well!! I used water color to color the images in beings it is so on trend right now!! I stamped my own patterned paper using the Arrows from the Around the House Stamp Set and I can tell I'll be using these ALOT too!! =)
I created a FUN Video to share the process of creating the Coordinating envelopes and I just LOVE being able to get more out of my Stamp Sets, Plus who wouldn't be EXCITED to receive a Card with a decorated Envelope!!??  I hope you ENJOY the Process!!

THANKS SO MUCH for watching and for stopping by today!! If you have a chance I'd LOVE for you to stop by Newton's Nook Designs Blog and LEAVE me some LOVE!! I means ALOT!!
I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

2 comments:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)