Tuesday, June 17, 2014

MFTWSC180 Challenge~You Mean the World Card!! =)

Pin It

MFTWSC180

Hello!!
I'm stopping in to share the card I've made for the New MFTWSC180 Challenge over on the MFT Blog!! =) I LOVED the Sketch and I wanted to use the New MFT Centerpieces Die-Namics You Mean the World To Me Die to make a card for a Sweet Friend of mine!! As soon as I saw this die I knew I wanted to die cut it out of some of the Old Vintage Maps I found at a rummage sale and I LOOOVVVEEE the way it looks!! I will be doing this again!! =)
I then die cut it again so I could have the words in Black!! I die cut a MFT Fish Tale Banner and then used the New Lawn Fawn Banner Die to add the stitching!! I LOVE how you can be SUPER Creative with your dies and get the look you want even if you don't have the EXACT Die you want on hand!! I then used a MFT Mini Banner Die from the Die-Namics Blueprints #12 Set and a Friend Stamp from the MFT Love Stamp Set by Lisa Johnson!! I added some ink to the edges and a couple layered sequins and my card was finished!! =)
 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and have a FABULOUS WEEK!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  =)

2 comments:

  1. A very cool card!!! I love the cut out world !! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)