Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Prima May Product Picks using PTI Coin Purse Dies!! =)

Pin It

*(This is my Second Post for today!! For my NND May Release Post Please Scroll Down!!)

2014 May ppp

Hello!!
I'm stopping in to share some SWEET Prima Canvas Coin/Pencil Bags that I've made!!
I used my New FAVORITE PTI Coin Purse Dies and the Coordinating Coin Purse Pocket Dies!!
Papertrey Ink - Coin Purse Die    Papertrey Ink - Coin Purse Pockets Die Collection (set of 4)

I have been HOARDING the BEAUTIFUL Prima Canvas Element Sheets!!
Prima Marketing Elementals Resist Canvas Sheets Music Black  Prima Marketing Elementals Resist Canvas Sheets Newsprint Black
Aren't they just AWESOME!!?? Once I got my Dies, I KNEW I wanted to make some purses using these sheets!! I needed to make them more sturdy though so they would hold up to LOTS of use!! I covered each Die Cut Piece with some Silhouette Heat Transfer Fabric Interfacing!!
Silhouette America Inc Clean Cut Fabric Interfacing
I LOVE this!! I then altered the Die Cut Pieces alittle making them alittle larger for a Personalized Shape and I LOVE the way they turned out!! I stitched the pieces together using some Black & Pink Felt and some other Prima Flowers and a Few Prima Metal Embellishments along with some Iridescent Sequins to finish them off!! I can't wait to give these to my Niece's and I know they are going to LOVE using them!!
I've made a short Video just to give you a better look at these and to share some tips and Ideas on ways to dress up your Sweet Little Purses!!
Here's the Video!!  =)






THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

3 comments:

  1. What a marvelous pair of projects Larissa! That Prima canvas if pretty and I like the way you've jazzed them up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely perfect, Larissa! LOVE! And your color choice is spot-on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are fabulous Larissa, but where were you today? I've been waiting for your JR entry, because I KNOW you can rock that challenge, and am so disappointed that you never showed up to play :(

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)