Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day with a Video on Envelope Wraps!! =)

Pin It

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!! =)
(We would have to be getting a Snow Storm Right!!?? What a Day!! It rained all last night and the Power went out, today its Cold and Windy (30 mph) and there are chances of SNOW all day) Such a BUMMER!! Oh well atleast I get to spend the Day with my AMAZING Family!! =) We celebrated alittle Early with the Heskett Bunch last Night and enjoyed a Delicious Supper together!! Celebrating my MIL Birthday too!! Here we all are with FULL Tummies!!

Greyson, Adam, Beckett and Me Mother's Day 2014!! =)

9
Make It Monday #163: Envelope Wraps

Hello!!
I'm stopping in to share the SWEET Little Envelope Wraps I made using the PTI Make It Monday Challenge: Envelope Wraps!! I used two of the New PTI Phrase Play Collection Dies!!
I wanted to use these dies in a FUN way and after playing around I came up with a couple different ideas on ways you can use them just by Die Cutting them alittle Different each time depending on the Design/Style you'd like!! I've made a Video to show them and to HOPEFULLY help make it alittle more CLEAR on how to create the various Designs!!







THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and for all of those MOMMIES I hope you have a FABULOUS MOTHER'S DAY!! =)

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

3 comments:

  1. Larissa these are adorable!! I couldn't pick a favorite if I tried. Thanks for the video too, you ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great wraps, what a clever way to stretch those dies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty!! A great way to give a card!!!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)