Tuesday, May 6, 2014

I LOVE You with Case Study!! =)

Pin It


Hello!!
I'm stopping in to share the card I made for the Case Study Challenge #189!!
The Sweet and AMAZING Wida Miller is the Muse this Month!! I'm looking forward to all of the FUN!! =)
I decided to use a really Sweet Patterned Paper from the EP Head Over Heals 6x6 Paper Pad!! I have been wanting to use it and I felt like it was a Perfect fit for this Challenge!! I used my Much LOVED Lil' Inker Designs Stitched Heart Dies!! I thought it would be FUN to layer them only I wanted to use several different Textures!! I went with some Red Felt and some 110 Ib. White Cardstock!! I used Foam Tape to add even more depth!! I LOVE the look!! I then stamped a BOLD Sentiment stamp from the New PS I Blank You Stamp Set!! I added some May Arts Black Burlap Twine and my card was finished!!



THANKS so much for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

4 comments:

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Oh my gosh, this is so, SO precious!!

~amy~ said...

This is darling!

Wida said...

how do you remember all the supplies you used?! and that patterned paper is really cool. I feel inspired to make a card with that idea. split hearts of different colors. and of course felt, your card has a country goodness that's warm and loving.

Jinny Newlin said...

Oooo! LOVE this to bits, Larissa! What a great take on Wida's creation!

Post a Comment

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)