Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Paper Trey Ink February Spring Blog Hop!! =)

Pin It


February-blog-hop

Hello!!

I'm stopping in just in time to share a card I made for the Paper Trey Ink February Blog Hop!!
I just got my NEW Stamps today and I just had to pull out the Circle Scribbles and Garden Grace Stamp Sets to make my card!! I also wanted to play along with the Make it Monday Challenge #153:Water Colored Backgrounds too!!
So I decided to use Water Color in my design!!
I created a FUN Spring Scene with Flowers!! I used some Canvas Paper for my base and stamped and embossed in clear embossing powder!! I then repeated the process only I cut out several layers to make the flowers 3-D and I LOVE they way they look!! I used my Faber-Castell Aquarelle Water Color Pencils and then adhered them to my card front off setting them for a FUN 3-D Layered look!!

THANKS so much for stopping by today and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! 

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  =)

10 comments:

Lisa said...

Very pretty Larissa, way to rock your new stamps!! I LOVE the way you've tucked the smaller flowers into the larger one, great idea!

Jacquie Southas said...

Love your layered, scribbled circle flowers!

A Crafty Person said...

Great card!

Greta said...

Those flowers really make winter seem far away! Gorgeous!

Annheidel said...

Cool! I like the layering you did on the flowers.

Barb Kirkwood said...

Love your use of the scribble circles. Great job

Kay said...

Wow! Epic use of the circle scribbles set- those flowers are AMAZING!

Kelly Griglione said...

Awesome, awesome use of layers on your flowers, Larissa! I imagine that would be really fun cutting those out randomly too. Wonderful idea!!

Leigh Penner said...

This is fabulous! I love how you used the new stamps!

Tracey McNeely said...

Fabulous card with the new Circle Scribbles! Hope mind arrive today!

Post a Comment

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)