Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Guest Designing with Avery Elle!! =)

Pin It

Click Below to Shop Our Store


Hello!!
I'm SO EXCITED to be sharing my first card with you today as a Guest Designer with Avery Elle!!
They are gearing up for their New February Release Blog Hop tomorrow, so I hope you'll stop by and join in on the FUN!!
Today though, I have a FUN Valentine's Day Card to share!! I used the THANKS A BUNCH and SIMPLY TAGS:CHRISTMAS Stamp Sets to create my card!!
   Thanks A Bunch Clear Stamps   Our 4" x 6" Simply Tags:Christmas clear photopolymer stamp set (designed by Nina Yang) is exactly what you need to create the perfect Holiday, Birthday or just because gift tags and cards.  With sentiments for so many occasions this set is a must have staple in any stamper's collection. Use the coordinating Simply Tags: Christmas Ornament &  Simply Tags: Christmas Bow Elle-ments custom steel dies to create a professional look.

 
 
I wanted to create a BEAUTIFUL Valentine's Botiquet in a Heart Window!! I started by stamping the Build a Floral Image and stamped it in the New Hero Arts Ultra Pink Mid-Tone Shadow Ink!! I then inked my stamp again using Raspberry Jam Ink just covering a few of the FULL Flowers and then just out lining the edges of the other flowers for a BEAUTIFUL Two-Toned look!! I then went in with the greenery and stamped it using Lime Green then stamped the veins using Soft Leaf Hero Arts Shadow Inks!! I filled in the centers of the flowers using the New Lemon Yellow Hero Arts Shadow Ink and I really LOVE how these bright colors work together!! I took a glue pen and added some high lights and covered them with Distress Rock Candy Glitter!! LOVE how subtle, but pretty this is in real life!! I then stamped the bow in Versa-Mark and embossed it using Ranger Gold Embossing Powder!! I layered two bows for a FUN 3-D look!! I stamped the mini gift tag and added a sentiment and a heart in Ultra Pink Shadow Ink!! I LOVE the way it came together and I hope you do too!!?? I've even made a video to share how I created this card!! You can watch it below!!
 
I hope you enjoyed my card and video for today and if you have any questions please just leave me a comment and I'll be happy to answere them!! Don't forget to come back by tomorrow for the AWESOME Avery Elle February Release Blog Hop!!
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and have a FABULOUS Hump Day!!
 
COUNTRY HUS-N-KISSES
LARISSA         

3 comments:

  1. Oh good grief could this possibly be any PRETTIER Larissa!! First I love the speckled cardstock you used, the floral stamp peeking in from the heart window and that sweet gold bow! FABULOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the guest spot! Love the gold bow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love that gold bow. :)

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)