Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Guest Designing with Avery Elle and a Challenge!! =)

Pin It

Avery Elle


Hello!!

I'm guesting again today over on the Avery Elle Blog!!

I'm using the New Cake & Candles Stamp Set along with the Pinked Dies for my First Card!! I thought it would be FUN to create an Ombre` Panel with the Sentiment stamped at the top of it at an angle!! I used the Pinked Dies large rectangle Die to add a silver glitter border to the edge and a black thin strip to add some contrast!! I then stamped a few of the stars from the set and added some Clear Wink of Stella to them for a bit of shine and added some Kelly Purkey 6 mm Silver Flat Sequins and some 2mm Pink Sequins!! I really LOVE the way it turned out!!


I thought it would be NEAT to layer the LOVE Words Fill in the Blank Die from Avery Elle to create a thicker die cut!! Jennifer Mcguire has share this technique and it is a GREAT way to get more out of your dies!! I then took what might be the most BEAUTIFUL color of Glitter I have ever seen (74 Abalone by Art Glitter) on a piece of cardstock and backed my layered LOVE die cut with it!! I LOVE how BEAUTIFUL it is in real life!! I then stamped my sentiment again from the Cake & Candles Stamp Set and then added some of the stars also from that set!! I decided to add a few Hearts from the Simply Tags: Christmas Stamp Set to mimic the hearts in the Patterned Paper using a soft Lavender Chalk Ink from Prima!! I also stamped some little dots with Versa-Mark and covered them with some Sticky Stuff Embossing Powder and added some of the Abalone Glitter!! I also created a Layered Heart out of Vellum using the Heart from the Icons Fill in the Blank Dies and a mini staple!! I really LOVE the way this card came together!! I die cut the Pinked Rectangle Die for my strip across the top of my card and I really LOVE the way this card came together!!
I was INSPIRED by the Case Study Challenge #177 for my cards today!! Just look at those cards create by the AMAZING Danielle Flanders - February Muse!! =)
I hope you'll stop by to check out all of the AWESOME Entries and to play along this month as Danielle will be the Muse all month!! YIPPEE!! =)



Well I hope I've been able to share some Inspiration with you today!!??
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a Fabulous Week!!
I'm also  linking these up to the
Simon Monday Challenge Blog
Theme this week is We LOVE Stamps!!


COUNTRY-HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  =)

4 comments:

Greta said...

Beautiful cards, Larissa--love the sparkle!

Lisa said...

Terrific cards Larissa!! The first one is ever so pretty with the tiny sparkly edge on the diagonal! An your second is a cute as can be!!

Lyndal said...

FAB to see you guesting at AE !!! :)

Sandra said...

Gorgeous cards! Love all the sparkle in them! Really fabulous! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

Post a Comment

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)