Friday, February 14, 2014

WPlus9 4th Birthday Celebration Week 2 Challenge!! =)

Pin It

HELLO!!

I'm stopping in to share the card I made for the WPlus 9 Birthday Celebration Week 2: Step It Up Challenge on their Blog!! I thought it would be FUN to use the same Fanciful Stamp Set and the coordinating dies that I used for the first challenge!!
I'm also going to be using the AWESOME New Challenge Photo over on the Case Study Challenge Blog as my inspiration for this Card Design!! The AMAZING Danielle Flanders is the Muse this month so I jsu have to play along!!  =)

Here is my card!!  I LOVE the way it turned out!! =)
 
 
I stared by die cutting 3 of the Father Die cuts and the MFT Background Die!!
I then took the coordinating stamp and it I inked it up using the New Hero Arts Ink Daubers using Ultra Pink, Lemon Yellow and Lime Green!! These are SO FUN!! I LOVED how easy they  were to use and you get this water colored look with out alot of trouble!! AWESOME!! =)
I then inked up the coordinating outline image with Versa Mark Ink and stamped over the dried Ink Dauber Image then added some Ranger Ultra Fine Gold Embossing Powder!! I LOVE the way the gold looks with the BRIGHT and HAPPY Colors of the Ink Daubers!! After placing everything down I decided to remove 2 of the V Background pieces and to add some Ink Dauber Splatters to the background of where my feathers were going to be placed for some added interest!! After masking off the area I took each of the Ink Daubers and filled up my water color brush with some of the ink and flicked it onto the cardstock!! I LOVE the way it looks!! I stamped the Friends Sentiment also from the Fanciful Feather's Stamp Set in Versa Mark and Embossed them with the same Gold Embossing powder!! I added some Foam Tape to my Feathers and my card was finished!!
I really LOVE the way this card came together and I'll totally be playing around with the Ink Daubers some more!!
 
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you have a FABULOUS VALENTINE'S Day/Weekend!!
 
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA    =)

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Wonderful card Larissa, your colorful feathers are beautiful!!

Laura Davis said...

Very pretty, I love the gold!
laura

Tasnim said...

Beautiful card. Love all the gold embossed details. Thanks so much for joining us at CASE Study this week!

cbuswell said...

Love the fabulous feathers! Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!

Post a Comment

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)