Sunday, January 26, 2014

Stenciled with Online Card Classes Card 3!! =)

Pin It






Hello!!
I wanted to stop in today to share a FUN cards I have made for the Stenciled Online Card Class as well as the Case Study Challenge #175!! I started with one of my FAVORITE Prima Stencils to create a REALLY BEAUTIFUL Layered Background using Distress Inks!! I wanted a FUN Valentine's Color Palette so I worked with Spun Sugar and Picked Raspberry for my Third Card and I really LOVE the way it came together!! This may actually be ONE of my FAVORITE Distress Inked Cards of ALL TIME!! I also decided to add some textured embossing paste with glitter mini hearts where the two colors meet on the design!! I covered an entired sheet of cardstock with embossimg paste and added the glitter ontop and I let it dry!! Then I came back in and die cut all of the little hearts out of the textured and glittered cardstock and added them to the design!! The paste flattened just alittle, but it came back up afterwords!! This took some additional time, but the finished result was SO WORTH the added work and time it took to create!! Don't you think!!??  =) I then decided to add a Couple of my New FAVORITE Simon Says Stamp Dies for a FUN addition to my card that didn't compete or cover up too much of my BEAUTIFUL Background onto a strip of cardstock that I inked using the Picked Raspberry Distress Ink!! I used the New Large Heart Doily Die and a couple of the hearts from the Tic Tac Toe Hearts Die and the mini hearts are from the Holiday Shapes Hearts and Stars Die along with some Ribbon and a couple Maya Road Pins!!

*Simon Says Stamp LARGE HEART DOILY Craft Die SSSD111325    *Simon Says Stamp TIC TAC TOE HEARTS Craft DIE s225  *Simon Says Stamp HOLIDAY SHAPES Hearts Stars Craft Die S131

Here is my first card for today!!



THANKS so much for stopping by and have a Fabulous Weekend!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA =)

11 comments:

Judy Biggerstaff said...

Beautiful card, I can tell you spent a lot of time with your stencils. Great colors, it really pops.

Jennifer Jackson said...

Looks like you are having fun with the new stencil Techniques! This one is my Favorite I think. Love the texture!

cm said...

Gorgeous card! The scalloped heart, ribbon and pins are such a sweet complement to your lovely background! Looks like another winning assignment!
c

Shona said...

This is GORGEOUS Larissa ! I think it really stands out in the Gallery. The colours are amazing!

Heather B. said...

Stunning color palate. Love the layers, the rotation of the stencil and the embellishments. Bravo.

VictoriaG said...

Beautiful card!

Leslie Hanna said...

I love how you've flipped this stencil. Prepare to be CASEd!!! :)

Debby Hughes said...

The stencilling, inking and colours are just gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week :)

Laura Davis said...

This is beautiful!
Laura

Jinny Newlin said...

Oh, so pretty, Larissa! LOVE that gorgeous, pin-pierced bow!

Lin said...

Larissa, what a beautiful combination! Love how this turned out! Wasn't this class fun?!

Post a Comment

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)