Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Color My World, BEAUTIFUL for a couple Challenges!! =)

Pin It




Hello!!
Stopping in to share a card I made for the
Case Study Challenge!!
(We had a family friend die tragically this week so I missed the deadline for the Case Study Challenge, but I wanted to share this anyway!! =) and I'm entering it into a couple other challenges too!!)
I was so INSPIRED by this AMAZING card created by
Donna Mikasa!!
I LOVE the Simple yet Playful Design and I decided to give it a try!! =)
I thought it would be a FUN Challenge to stamp onto some Black Cardstock and create a Playful Spin on a Chalkboard card!!??  I found the FUNNEST NEON Embossing powder on SALE at Hobby Lobby a few weeks before Christmas and have been dieing to try them and I thought this was the PERFECT time to give them a try!! LOVING them SO MUCH!! 
I also wanted to use my New Paper Smooches " Headliner" Stamp Set!! HOLLA LOUD if you have been WAITING for some LARGER Sentiment stamps from them!! I know I have and I couldn't LOVE these any more than I thought I would!! I stamped the sentiments in VersaMark ink and then added my Neon Zing Embossing Powder in a FUN Random Rainbow using Yellow, Purple, Turquoise and Green!! I heat set them and then went back in with my White Ink and gave it a Shadow!! I then stamped some of the mini hearts and a dot from the "Sweet Hearts"
Stamp Set and heat embossed them too in the different colors!! I drew some more shadows and some border lines using my Faber-Castell White Pastel Pencil and then I took my Mini (3mm) and Regular (5&6mm) Neon Sequins and added a few around the card front to finish it off and I just LOVE the way it turned out!! Here is my finished card!!
 
 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!!


I'm also linking this up to the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge and the Paper Smooches Guest Designer Challenge!!
I'm also linking it up for the New Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!
Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  =)

3 comments:

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Gorgeous card Larissa! Love the beautiful colors and the amazing design!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Jingle said...

Such pretty colors on this! Very cute! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

Jennifer Jackson said...

This is very cool! Love the neon embossing powder combined with the chalkboard technique!

Post a Comment

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)