Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Case Study #173!! =)

Pin It



Hello!!
I'm here to share the card I made for the Case Study #173 Challenge!!
Just check out that card by Donna Mikasa the January Muse!!
I decided to go with stars and a New Simon Says Stamp Set "Blessed"!! I just LOVE the sentiments in this set!! I wanted to also use some of my New Silver Star Sequins!! I die Cut a Star Border Die and then used foam tape to pop up the top half of my die cut!! I embossed my sentiments using some Ranger Fine Detail Silver Embossing powder!! I added one to the top of my card and one to the bottom of my card!! Then I scattered the stars, both from the die and sequins and my card was finished!! Here's how it turned out!!




SORRY for the Bad pictures, I couldn't get my lighting to work with those sequins!! =)
THANKS so much for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!!
Please join me tomorrow for the Newton's Nook Design January Release Post!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

3 comments:

Stamping With Bibiana said...

Great CAS card and thanks for visiting me at my french blog for Memory Box . First time here at your blog, hope we will keep in touch,
warm hello from California
Bibiana
DT Memory Box
My English Personal blog:
http://stampingwithbibiana.blogspot.com/
My blog written in French For My Memory Box : “ Un Brin de Créativité”: http://davebrethauer.typepad.com/unbrindecreativite/
My Blog written in Spanish for Memory Box: “A Crear se Dijo!”: http://davebrethauer.typepad.com/acrearsedijo/

cbuswell said...

Beautiful card! I love the stars and embossed sentiment! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

Jinny Newlin said...

Oooo! Such a cool card! LOVE the variety of techniques you've tied into this starry creation!

Post a Comment

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)