Wednesday, October 23, 2013

A SWEET Treat of a Card with Paper Smooches!! =)

Pin It

Hello!!
Oh how I'm LOVING  my New Stamps from Paper Smooches!! Can you tell!! Four posts in ALL sharing some FUN Cards I've made in the last two days, and I have several more ready to share in the next couple of days!! Few I've been BUSY!!
This has to be one of my FAVORITES though!! I'm SO in LOVE with the New Giddy Gumdrops Stamp Set and Matching Dies!! =)
I wanted to create a YUMMY Banner of all of the SWEET Goodies in this set!! I colored them all In using my Faber-Castell Aquarelle Water Color Pencils and then I added some Rock Candy Stickles to some of the different areas!! I then LOVE how this looks in real life!! I added some black and red lace and some twine and bows with vintage buttons to finish it off!! Oh how I LOVE this SWEET Card!! Here are some pictures!!


Aren't you ready to eat some YUMMY Holiday Treats??!! I can't wait!!

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and have a Fabulous Week!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

1 comment:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)