Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Case Study Challenge #162 with Paper Smooches!! =)

Pin It



Hello!!
Wow!! I have been MIA lately when it comes to the Case Study Challenges!!
We are pretty close to being all moved in and I'm looking forward to getting everything put away and decorating!! Especially for the Holiday's!! SO EXCITED to decorate our New Home and actually have room to do it!! =)
I was able to play along with the challenge this week and I went with a FUN and Simple Christmas Card using some of the New Paper Smooches Stamps and Dies!! I used the Motifs Stamps and Dies along with the Holiday Words Dies!!I used my Faber-Castell Aquarelle water color pencils to color the little charms and then I added some Rock Candy Stickles and some Yellow Stickles to make them shine!!  I also used some Vintage Music Paper and button along with some beautiful twine and Ribbon from May Arts Ribbon!!
Here is my card and take on the challenge!!


THANKS for stopping by and have a Fabulous Week!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  =)

1 comments:

Lisa said...

What a cute card Larissa! Love the sweet little sparkly charms and that PRETTY bow!

Post a Comment

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)