Sunday, August 4, 2013

Hello There with Avery Elle!! =)

Pin It

Hello!!
I am sharing the card I made for the
 Avery Elle Guest Designer Challenge!!
Each month they hold a challenge and the winner gets to be a Guest Designer!! WOOT WOOT!!
How Awesome and Fun would that be!!??
So I wanted to share this month Challenge Photo:



For this card I decided to create a more Masculine Design!! I used all of the colors except for the Pink!! I thought it would be FUN to create a FUN Banner/Flag Border across the card front so I stamped the Banners/Flags from the To The Point Stamp Set!!
We love the bold graphic design of our 4" x 6" To The Point clear photopolymer stamp set.  Use the border strip to create a bold background pattern or the flags to hold the cute sentiments.

I embossed the Title using Zing Mustard Embossing Powder and I think it finished it off Perfectly!!
Here is my finished card!!


I hope you'll play along and if not that you'll visit the Blog to see all of the AMAZING Inspiration that was shared for this challenge!!
THANKS so much for stopping by and have a FABULOUS WEEK!!
 
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

3 comments:

  1. Great card! Love the flags and those artful splotches in the corners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABULOUS Larissa!! Love the layered banners and the masculine look!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ever so cool! LOVE the yellow and teal, and those text pennants have got to be my fave! Yum!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)