Saturday, August 24, 2013

Guest Designing on the Design Memory Craft Blog!! =)

Pin It


Hello!!

Hope your having an AMAZING Weekend!!
I wanted to stop in and let you know I am sharing my Last post as a Guest Designer over on the Design Memory Craft Blog today!! Here is a Sneak Peek of what I am sharing!!

 I share how to use your Stamper's Big Brush Pens to add shading and then use the Artist Pitt Pens to trace and outline the images!! I use Gesso and Gel Medium to cover and seal my pages both before and after adding any images to my Journal!! This makes it easier to fix any mistakes I may make along the way!! =)
 I hope you'll stop by and leave me some LOVE!!

THANKS SO MUCH and I hope you have a Fabulous Weekend!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  =)

3 comments:

  1. Off to check it out, those pumpkins have peeked my interest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful..are they canvases!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fantastic, Larissa! LOVE all the artsy elements, and those pumpkins... Swoon!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)