Monday, August 19, 2013

Get Well Fall Card with Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge 2!! =)

Pin It

Hello!!
Are you ready for another
Cool Shades Challenge over on the
Paper Smooches SPARK Challenge Blog!?



Cocoa, Coral, Kraft, Yellow
 
The Cool Shades challenge starts at 12am EST August 19th. Be sure to link up your creation before August 25th at 10:59pm EST.

We have been experiencing some very cool temperatures and with the color palette I just felt like a Fall Card would be FUN!! I started out by stamping the Bare Tree Image from the Winter Groves Stamp Set with Versa Mark and Heat Embossed it using some Clear Bark Embossing Powder by Stampendous!! I then took the little leaf outline image from the Spookalicious Stamp Set and stamped it using Classic Kraft, Pure Poppy and Golden Harvest PTI Dye Ink!! I really like the way it brought the try to life using the different inks!! I then die cut the Get Well Die and added it to the bottom of my tree panel!! I took the Dots Border from the Borderlicious Stamp Set and the bottom 1/2 of my card front using Colorbox Creamy Brown Chalk Ink!! I added the red ribbon and tied a bow off to the side and then added some Maya Road Leaf pins in the same Brown color!! I really  LOVE the way it came together!! Here are some Pictures of my Finished Card!! =)


I sure hope you'll join us for some FUN and that you'll go and check out all of the other cards that were created by the rest of the PSS DT!!  =)
  
THANKS so much for stopping by and have a Fabulous Week!!
 
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  =)

4 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL card-- that ribbon is sooooo lush! I LOVE ribbons! And I LOVE how you created that tree with the multicolored leaves! FAB!! Great card all around:) LOVE x10000000!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS!!! Love the card and that big red ribbon on the side like that is just fabulous! Your design is so awesome and I love the polka dots.
    I don't get the challenge though, what do those colours have to do with cool shades? Yellow,red/pink and even some browns are warm colours, so what am I not understanding about this challenge??

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooo perfect!! LOVE those colored leaves!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, Larissa, and so full of fall! LOVE fall ;)!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)