Friday, July 26, 2013

You Shine with Lawn Fawn!! =)

Pin It



Hello Again!!
Just a real quick post to share the card I made today after seeing the final video for the Online Summer Card Class 2 I have been taking!!
I decided to try a Shaker Card, because I have never made one before and I thought it would be FUN to use the Sketch #1, but make a couple changes!! I decided to make all of the stars windows and shakers!! I also used some of the WoW Neutral Ultra Shimmer Embossing Glitter and embossed a star pattern on the inside of the mini star windows just to add to the look when all of the glitter, sequins and mica are at the bottom of the windows!! I LOVE the FUN look it adds!! I will totally be giving this shaker styled card a try again!! So here is my FUN Card hope you like it??
The pics don't do it justice, but hopefully you can see it well enough!! =)





All of the stamps and dies I used are by Lawn Fawn!!

THANKS for stopping by and have a Fabulous Weekend!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  =)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Great card! I love the shaker boxes. And the glitter goes great with the star theme. How fun!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)