Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Happy Birthday Friend with Penny Black!! =)

Pin It

Hello!!
I hope your week is off to a GREAT Start!!??  =)
I wanted to share a card I made for the FUN Challenge over on the Case Study Challenge Blog!!
We were given this Card Photo for our Inspiration!!

Isn't it AWESOME!! Jocelyn Olson has been the Muse for the month of July!! =)
SO I decided to use some of my New Penny Black Inc. Stamps and Dies for my card!!

banner

I wanted to play along with the Challenge they are hosting on their Blog and this is what I came up with!!


 
I started by die cutting the Large tag from the New Tagged Die Set!! Then I took the solid  Butterfly Die from the Delicate Wings Die Set and cut a Butterfly hanging off of the tag!! I then used my Hero Arts Ink Daubers in Neon Orange, Yellow and Pink and colored some cardstock then die cut the Solid Butterfly Dies again once from each color!! I then die cut the Delicate Butterfly out of and again out of black for the body of the Butterfly!! I attached them all together and then took the dots die and die cut the base of my card using it!! I backed it with some black and then added some Neon Paint splatters to my card base!! I stamped the Happy Birthday from the Penny Black Edge to Edge Stamp Set only inking a portion of the stamp to go across my tag at an angle and I LOVE the way it came together!!
I hope you'll visit the different blogs and play along or just to see all of the AMAZING Inspiration that has been shared!!
I am also going to link this up to the Moxie Fab World Birthday Card Challenge!!  =)

THANKS for stopping by and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)


COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Such a pretty layered butterfly! It has pretty movement and summery colors!!

Maureen said...

oh, fabulous layered neon butterfly! Looks so cool! Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study :)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH MY! This is GOOOOOOOOOORGEOUS! I love love love the neon butterflies with that beautiful intricate die cut on top! AMAZING!

Lindsey said...

What a fun take on Jocelyn's card! That multi-colored neon butterfly is awesome.

Cath said...

Hey Larissa! Thanks for linking this up to the Birthday Card Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Post a Comment

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)