Tuesday, July 2, 2013

God Bless the USA!! =)

Pin It

Hello!!
Hope your week is going Great!!
I am stopping in to share the card I made for the Case Study Challenge over on their Blog!!
The AMAZING Lisa Spangler is sharing her talents with us for the Last Week as the Muse for the Month of June!! Here is her card shared this week for the Inspiration!!


Isn't this a NEAT card!! I LOVE the repeating pattern and the FUN colors!! I decided to use a Cutting Plate from Paper Trey Ink!!I LOVED the Diamond Pattern and beings the 4th of July is only days away I took my color Q from that!! I used papers from the Fancy Pants Trend Setter Paper Collection and the USA Die is one of my New Favorites from Taylored Expressions!! It comes with 4 different stamps one is a matching USA in the shape of the flag and then 3 different sentiments!! I have used two of them on my card!! I heat embossed them using some Weathered White Antiquities Embossing Powder by Ranger and I LOVE the aged look!! So hope you ENJOY my card and that you'll go and check out ALL of the AMAZING Inspiration shared for this challenge!!


I also wanted to share some of the pictures I took from today!! Beckett wanted to light some Fireworks so we had FUN with some Smoke Bombs and Noise Makes!! A boys FAVORITE Picks!! =)  Then we had to go and pick Mulberries from one of our trees!! We pick them and make Homemade Jelly whenever there are enough!! Some years the trees get frozen or they just don't produce enough, but this year there are TONS so we will be making jelly this Fall once it slows down around the farm!! We are getting ready for Wheat Harvest in just a couple of days!!I'll try to share some pictures!! This will be Greyson's First Combine Ride so we won't be missing it!!






     Gotta LOVE that Face covered in Yummy Mulberry Juice!!  =)
I will want to remember these SWEET Little Hands full of Life's Wonder!! 


NO Babies were harmed during this Photo!! Vehicle was in Park and Motor Shut Off!! =)
Gotta LOVE his FACE!! He thinks he is SO BIG!! He has a SWEET Mulberry Kiss on his check from his Brother!!
In one week he will already be 6 months old, my goodness how time Flies!!
He is showing his brother how BIG he is!! =) LOVE it!!
THANKS for stopping by and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! 

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

5 comments:

Lisa said...

SWOON!! Larissa this is my fave of all the patriotic cards I've seen this year, out of this world!!! Love the berry face on your son and hold on to your hat because your cute a s a button little fella will REALLY be driving before you know it!!!

cbuswell said...

Brilliant card! Just love it! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH MY! That card is PERFECT for this July 4th and for this challenge! FABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBULOUSLY done!! You amaze me!

LOVE the family photos-- esp. that one with your son eating the berries!! LOL! And that one with your baby holding on to the steering wheel! ADORABLE:)

Jinny Newlin said...

Oh, my gracious! What a beautiful take on the CASE Study Challenge! Really love your interpretation with all those yummy papers! Happy 4th, my dear!

And your babies are just precious! LOVE the berry face ;). Hugs!

Mona Pendleton said...

Terrific patriotic card Larissa! Hope you had a happy 4th! Love all the sweet photos of your family :)

Post a Comment

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)