Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Delicate Doily!! =)

Pin It

Hello and Happy Hump Day!! =)
I was able to play along with the FUN JustRite Friday Challenge #100 - "Delicate Doilies"
and the Colour Q Challenge!!

I wanted to use the New Sweet Lace Background Stamp and the New Doilies and Lace Stamp Set along with the Botanical Butterflies Stamp Set. I used Spellbinders 5x7 Elegant Label 4 Dies and the Doliy from the Blossom Tags and Accents Die Set!!
I thought layering all of the Delicate Dies with such Pretty Doily Stamped Images would make for a VERY Beautiful Card!! I added some Old Paper Distress Ink just to make the images and dies pop off of the card and then some Stampin' Up Ribbon that matched my Stamped Doily.  I went over the Butterfly Image and the Doily with a Glue Pen and then added some Dry Rock Candy Stickles for a really subtle but pretty shimmer and then I also added some gems for even more dimension!! I LOVE the way it turned out!! Here are some Pictures of my Finished card!!

 
 

 
THANKS for stopping by and I hope you'll go and check out all of the other AMAZING Inspiration for the JustRite Friday Challenge #100 - "Delicate Doilies" and the Colour Q Challenge!!
 Have a Fabulous Week!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

10 comments:

Marge said...

I LOVE how this turned out too and green being my fav color didn't hurt! ;~) Very BEAUTIFUL!!!

Sheri said...

That stamp looks so good on that die cut and I never would have thought of that!? Your layers of dies is so pretty with that striped ribbon! Thanks for sharing with us at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

MichelleZ said...

Wow! This is stunning! Beautifully rich.

Regina Hamilton said...

This is stunning. Love all the layering and the colors.

Shona said...

Wow, and I thought I just squeaked in under the wire. So glad you made it, because this is lovely. The layered die cuts are gorgeous,making this one very elegant card.

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Gorgeous card! The layering is positively pretty. The botanical butterflies set is timeless and a must have...whoever does not have the set will want it after seeing your card! :)

Lisa said...

Do detailed and beautifully layered! Wowzers Larissa this is outstanding!!!

Karen D said...

Love everything about this card Larissa...a winner.

Sylvia said...

What a fun card, Larissa, I love the butterfly! So happy you played with us this week at the colourQ.

Sandra Farrell said...

Wow - this card is stunning. Beautiful work. I'm so glad you joined us at the Colour Q this week.

Post a Comment

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)