Sunday, July 21, 2013

Country Gratitude!! =)

Pin It

WoW!! It's Sunday already where did the weekend go so FAST!!?? Well I'm here to share a Card I have made for a couple challenges!!  Retro Skectes which I missed the deadline on because we decided to do an impromptu camp fire grill out at my mom and dads on Friday night!! It was SO worth it though!! I'll share some pictures next week on how we Camp Fire Grill out in our neck of the Country!! One of my Favorite Blog friends is Guesting and I couldn't wait to play along with her sketch!! The other challenge is the WPlus 9 Monday Mood Board #16 over on the WPlus9 Blog!!






I am also taking the Summer Card Class 2 and we were Challenged to use a Holiday Stamp Set for a Non-Holiday Card!! So after looking through my stash I thought it would be FUN to use a Fall themed stamp set for a Summer Card!! I stamped the Wheelbarrow and filled it with Bright Summer Flowers and I LOVE the way it turned out!! All of the Stamps and every die except for the Doily are from WPlus9!!
Here are a couple pictures of my finished card!!

 
THANKS for stopping by today and have a FABULOUS WEEK!!
 
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

2 comments:

  1. Awww aren't you a sweetheart!! You're one of my faves too, thanks!! I'm so happy you played along even though the challenge had ended. I am in love with your card! You just can't beat pretty doily huh!!! So happy you gave the sketch a try ;)

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)