Tuesday, May 14, 2013

THANKFUL for YOU!! =)

Pin It
Hello!!
Hope your week is going GREAT!! =)
I was able to play along with a couple FUN Challenges and I wanted to share what I have made!!

Chech out this Beauty!! Maile Belles has such a FUN style!! I decided to play along over on the
Case-Study Challenge Blog!! If you have a chance you should check out all of the AMAZING takes on this trigger!! I thought it would be neat to create a Horizontal card using this design layout!!
I am also playing along with the Make It Monday #116 Adding Texture to your Stamps that Betsy Veldman shared this week on the Paper Trey Ink Blog!!
33
So I took my background envelope stamp and stamped it on the the base of my card with a Kraft PTI Ink!! I then cut out my flower dies on large and two medium!! I took the stamp set and inked up my stamps using Shadow PTI ink!! I ran my combo through the ink to add the subtle texture and then stamped it off once before stamping onto my die cut to get a lighter shade!! I did this for all of my base flowers!! Then I took the next stamp and inked it again with the Shadow PTI ink again I ran my comb across it to add a subtle texture and this time I stamped it straight onto the flower die cut layering it ontop of the base flower that was stamped first!! I LOVE the FUN look this gives to the flower!! Then I stamped the next two layers onto a piece of cardstock and fussy cute them out!! I added the same texture with a comb to the very center stamp of the flower!! I added my sentiment and embossed it to make it pop!! Then after placing all of my pieces I stamped the leaves in the same Shadow PTI ink right onto my card base!! I add a ribbon and layered my flower pieces together with some thin foam tape to add just alittle dimension!! I LOVE the way this came together and I will definitely be playing around with the texture stamping again!!
Here are some pictures of my finished card!!


THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and have a FABULOUS WEEK!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA    =)

13 comments:

Kathryn A said...

Oh, wow! This is incredibly beautiful! I will be attempting a CASE of this, for sure :)

artful-notions said...

How lovely! Your grays and black are amazing. Great job on the card!

Nicole Parmentier said...

The black and white on craft is so stylish, love your take on this challenge!!!

Jinny Newlin said...

What a great combination of challenges and techniques! Really love this natural palette! So pretty!

Marybeth said...

Wow Larissa, I love all the extra detail on your stamping. Beautiful !

DIANA L. said...

Beautiful card Larissa. Love your background.

DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

cbuswell said...

SO beautiful! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

Helen F. said...

Gorgeous card, Larissa. Love the gray/black/white flowers!

nancy jane said...

This card turned out fantastic. Not only do the flowers look incredible with the extra texture, but the design of the card is superb. The black and white on the kraft is so chic.

Jean Martin said...

Ok this has to be my favorite!!!! I can't believe I postponed buying this set! It's going to be in my next order that's for sure! Thanks for the inspiration! :)

LINDA M said...

Beautiful card. I love the grey and black on the kraft background. The texture really gives it a great look.

Carolanne said...

I just love the black and grey on kraft. Texture makes it look so good!

bjmartin said...

Pretty colors - love the added texture!

Post a Comment

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)