Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Sew LOVELY Thank You Card!! =)

Pin It

Hello here is my second post for today!!
I had just enough time this afternoon to play along with the FUN JustRite Friday Challenge #096-"Sew Good" over on the JustRite Blog!!
I LOVED this Challenge and had a TON of ideas just not enough time!! Isn't that ALWAYS how it goes!!?? I hope you'll check out ALL of the AMAZING Creations shared by all of the other crafter's cause there are some very BEAUTIFUL Cards!!
I decided to use the Lace Background Stamp, Lace Medallion Labels, For All You Do Vintage Labels, and the Live, Love, Laugh Vintage Labels Two Stamp Sets along with the Spellbinder's Vintage Labels Two  and Three Dies!! I also die cut a Dress Form from the Spellbinder's Sewing Elements Dies!!  I was going for a Younger Feeling Vintage Card for my Youngest Sister!! Her FAVORITE color is Light Pink and I KNOW she is going to LOVE this card!!  I used the Lace Background for the base of my card!! I then stamped and layered two of the Lace Borders!! I off set them so they would add a FUN feature to the base of my card!! I then layered some Crochet Lace Ribbon from Melissa Frances and attached it to the center of my Layered Lace Stamped Border. I then stamped the large label from the Live, Love, Laugh Vintage Labels Stamp set and added it to the center of my card adding pop dot to the top half so it would be level with the layers below!! I then stamped the medium Lace Medallion Label Stamp and fussy cut it out and distressed the edges to give it a more realistic lace fabric look.  I finished by stamping one of the For All You Do Vintage Labels and added my sentiment which was a mixture from two sets!! I added the Dress Form Die Cut that I senciled and added mini pearls too, a Mini Wooden Spool from Maya Road with some twine wrapped around it, a Heart Pearl Stick Pin and some Vintage Buttons with some May Arts Burlap Twine!! I really LOVE the way this turned out and I hope you'll take the time to go and see all the other creations!!  Here is my finished card!!



THANKS for stopping by ad have a Fabulous Week!! I'm off to get Ready for Beckett's First T-Ball game for the season!! YEAH~he is SO EXCITED about T-Ball this year!! I'll try to post some pictures later this week!!  =)

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

12 comments:

  1. OH! I love all your yummy layers and mix of stamps and dies - just FABULOUS! Thanks for joining us at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely feminine card Larissa! Your layers are so pretty and I like the lace trim!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a beautiful card.....love the layers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVIN' those yummy layers too; BEAUTIFUL creation!!! I had intended to do a bit of layering on mine, but when I sewed on the border at the bottom, I just kept stitching...then realized my oops -- HA! Thanks for your sweet comment; it was fun to make and I too LOVE shrinking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow ! Love all the layers. Your card is lovely !

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe all of the beautiful detail you packed into this amazingly gorgeous card!!! Love all the special details you added, too--that wooden dress form looks amazing. I do think your sister will LOVE this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fantastically gorgeous card!! It is perfect!!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. GORGEOUS shabby chic card, Larissa!! Lovin' that wooden dress form! Also wanted to let you know that you won my Chickie Couture giveaway!!! YAY! Please send your snail mail info to me at petrellas@hotmail.com and I'll send your prize to you ASAP! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Larissa, congrats on winning Lisa Petrella's Chickie Couture giveaway!!!! Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! This is absolutely STUNNING! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i so knew you would win.....congrats

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)