Sunday, May 5, 2013

Paper Smooches Beauty!! =)

Pin It

Display our button



Hello!!
I'm here to share a FUN card using some Beautiful Flower Dies and Stamps from Paper Smooches for the Anything Goes Challenge!! I am also playing along with the Case-Study Challenge!! Who is hosting the FABULOUS Maile Belles as the Muse this month!! =)

I LOVE the way that the Flower is hanging off of the edge of the card and the strip of paper on that side of the card really pops against it!! I also LOVE the layered flower look so I decided to create my card with a similar layout, but I have switched it up by using Wood Veneer for my card front!!
I started by cutting the wood veneer paper to the size of my card front and die cut the Largest Big Bloom flower making sure only to cut the left side of the image!! I then ran it through my paper trimmer careful to only trim away the pieces on either side of the flower!! I used the die and placed it onto my Sizzix Embossing mat and ran it through my Big Shot to give the Flower Image an Embossed look onto the rest of my card front!! I then die cut the other Flower shapes that go with this set!! The Prickley Bloom Die out of some Pink Felt, and the next size Bloom Flower out of cardstock and then I stamped it with a FUN Circle from the Potpourri Stamp Set and the smallest Bloom Flower  out of wood veneer!! I added a Button with some May Arts Burlap twine and I LOVE the way the flower came together!!
I then used another stamp from the Potpourri Stamp Set to create the paper for the side of my card!! I stamped it in a light stone grey ink from PTI onto white cardstock and I LOVE the look!! For the sentiment I used the Congrats from the Salutations Stamp Set and I stamped it in Versa Mark and used a Charcoal Zing Embossing Powder by American Crafts!! I LOVE the way it came together!!
Here sre some pictures of my finished card!!



THANKS for stopping by today and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

5 comments:

wienerhoneymooners said...

Lovin the wood veneer!

Joyce said...

This is just so gorgeous. Love your take on Maile's card.

Lisa said...

The texture in your card is fabulous! Love your layered bloom too!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

wow! The colors on here are ah-mazing!!! I love this card!

Jinny Newlin said...

Oooo! That woodgrain is divine, and I just love that layered blossom!

Post a Comment

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)